Tuesday, March 17, 2015

MY life in Littleton MA

Hi..
Finally I am Littleton, Massachuttes . Its a small village few miles away from Boston.

Its 8:43 am in the morning and I am in office.
People start working from as early as 7 am in the morning , today morning when I reached the office reception was not there . Good that I got my badge from the department concern. People are warm here in office as well as hotel. Everyone came to my desk and wished me ..I kinda enjoyed it. One more thing I am the youngest here in my team ..

Everyone is so very excited about me joining the team , sometimes I feel scary .
But best thing working here is know people and different cultures. My manager is Russian, one of team member is Mexican lady, she is absolute sweetheart, one gentleman (in his 60) is Irish very lovable person, then one Indian from west Bengal grown by Delhi. Its Multicultural here.

This is the thing I love most about working here in Littleton. And I will use to opportunity to learn Spanish.

Who knows one day I will be sing spanish lullaby..

So many things to tell...  

No comments:

Post a Comment