Friday, August 26, 2016

My story in 3 movies

Hi there,

After a long time, I feel motivated to type-in my feelings in this blog page of mine. And I promise its not a two liner or a few lines from some song which tells my feeling

Writing your emotion in plain words is not the easiest thing to do, there is a certain anxiety , a fear in opening up and revealing your secrets to the world. But it is always good to open up and speak to someone and if you don't feel comfortable to speak to anyone in this world , write your crazy thoughts.

Okay , going back to the motivation behind writing this blog is the movie Brooklyn(2016), which I just finished.  past couple of weeks, I have seen quite lot of movies both Hollywood and Bollywood.  But I feel very difficult to connect with the portrayal of woman in hindi movies , its not that I don't like them but never makes an impact on me at least.

I don't like the stereotyping of woman. The few movies which I could really relate to was Brooklyn, MonaLisa Smile  & Eat Pray Love

Well again I am  digressing from the topic. Lets start with the Brooklyn track of my life , in this movie , the protagonist leaves her country Ireland, with minimal resource and lands to  Brooklyn,NewYork, where she works hard  to make livelihood. It is so difficult to leave our family behind and land up in a new place, all alone without your support system around you. Everyone has to deal with the fear, the feeling that you don't belong to this place and then there is a sudden demise of a very dear and close person back home. You are shattered. Don't jump to a conclusion , the movie does not ends in a depressing note  the Protagonist meets a nice boy who is Italian and they fall in love and married and starts their life in Brooklyn.

Falling in love is a great feeling, sometimes people fall in love more than once in their life. So here starts the Mona Lisa Smile track of my life. I had beautiful , ugly , crazy relationships in past and I have a beautiful and great husband now.
Was I faithful? 
This question pops up to my mind sometimes and I tired searching the answer and every time I feel that I was faithful because at that time I was thinking it is the most right thing to do. I never ever intended to hurt anyone's feeling or cheat on someone but may be I was immature , I thought it is the correct thing to do, may be I wasn't grounded  or may be there was something going on my mine. May be I wasn't confident about myself, the way I look, may be its the new independence I got while coming out of small town.  But certainly I was faithful to my heart at least.

I also found there is a rebel inside me thats wants to break the norms and do adventure and there is a fearsome side of mine , which stops me and always seek a support in someone.

Now the third track of my life Eat Pray love
Things may be not exactly the way you want. Some times you messed up the thing , some times its god who messes the thing for you but every time you feel down dejected shattered , collect all your pieces and keep moving ..keep moving forward ..life has more surprises , there are many successes and failures yet to come both personally and professionally. Just EAT good food, Learn new things in life thats my prayer and Love life and people who stood by you in good & bad times.

Any ways who loves a boring regular story.

Life is magic ,  believe in yourself, world is made up by Magician like you & me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment