Friday, October 15, 2010

Njoi and feel Gud Abt D things U have instead of waiting for happiness to come

I was trying very hard to relocate myself from Mumbai to Delhi. I was getting interview calls from Delhi but nothing concrete happened. I was not happy with the job and in personal front also I was tried and very disturbed. For me it was like I m in a dark forest in the middle of the night and don’t know which direction to go. With no lights not much hopes from life.
Suddenly one fine day I got a call from a good friend of mine and so I decided to travel to Pune one fine morning and return back in the evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I met that friend and he gave me a very nice book while going back. I took my seat in the bus and started looking into the book “EMPIRE OF INDUS”. I was so engrossed in my book that I didn’t release that someone came and sat next to me until a soft voice ask me “excuse me can I have the look on book you are reading”. I turned around to see, a lady in her late forties was sitting beside me. I looked for a while smiled back to her and said “It’s Empire of Indus”. She was wearing Red Kurti (Indian shirt) and Blue denims with big glasses on her face. Her hair was neatly dyed with small bindi (sticker) in her forehead. She was not very fair complexioned. There was something about the lady that I really liked and decided to talk to her for a while. I asked her if she is alone. She was travelling alone and she travels frequently between the two cities. She narrated two stories to me and I really have no idea why she chooses to do so.
First one goes like this
There was a very famous spiritual guru and every day lot of people use to meet him and ask about their about the future, past, grievance etc. There was one lady wife of some senior government official asking guru when her husband will be transferred to a particular town and they will shift there. They were trying very hard and she does not like the current place at all. She asked the guru to pray for her husband’s transfer. Guru told her to enjoy wherever she is and not to creep about her husband being not transferred to her desired location. But she kept on insisting and coming every week and asking the same thing. After one year her Husband got transferred to her desired place but within the first week their eldest son died near their new apartment in a Road accident!!!!
The lady told me to “enjoy and feel good about the things you have instead of waiting for happiness to come”.

I started doing it now and I really feel relaxed and moving to Delhi was just out of my mind now and now after 4months I m in Bangaluru far far away from DELHI.
I know you guys waiting for the second story that I will share next time: )

3 comments:

  1. :) True ... At times we try hard to do things our way...in our timing... But Gods ways and plans may nt be in sync with ours... we need to look upon HIM and wait for HIS time...

    Nice one lulu ;)

    Cheers,
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very True....It's prelimanary undeniable fact which we all knowingly tend to ignore....best exemplified.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the important thing we should learn or practice ..
    Try to be happy with the present.
    But this is the thing we ignore all the time and try hard for the another one, ends up in wasting time,money more over life.

    ReplyDelete