Sunday, December 28, 2014

Dreams

let me start this post with John Lenon Imagine ..

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one. Maa always say that  see only realistic dreams but whats the fun in dreaming something which realistic. I believe should always see and believe which others thinks "impossible". All the people who believed in their unrealistic dreams made the real world for you and me.  
Someone had seen unrealistic dream to fly in air and we have Aeroplane today. Someone had believe unrealistic telepathy and we smarter phones now. Always see big dreams and follow your dreams.
 Yesterday I asked my husband's niece who is 13 -14 yrs old she tells me that she want to be an engineer. I remember asking her this question few years back. She told me that she wanted to an astronaut. Now why I am telling this story because I somehow realized that as we grow bigger or older you can say , our dreams grew smaller.
I wanted to became prime minister but as I grew older my dream became smaller and smaller.
I don't like it. I don't want my dreams to go smaller and smaller.


I don't like Mr Narendra Modi at all but only thing I liked about him that he had this big unrealistic dream of becoming PM and he believed and made it real.

Everything is within you.. All your happiness, all you sorrows, your success and failures.
Netaji was dreamer ...
Che was dreamer..

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...





No comments:

Post a Comment