Friday, July 22, 2011

Zindagi Naa Milegi DooBara..


After long time today I felt like writing. 
No It wasn't like I was too busy or didn’t get time for it. 
My laziness is killing the blogger in me (well ! I think was trying now ).
So why I selected the tittle Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara....simply to motivate myself..to enjoy the zindagi more and more..

Well Today I will share a  small Incident with you guys as I always Do :)

----Flashback-----------
Place :Mumbai 
Time : Sometime in Jul 2010
Venue  : Nirmal Life Style Mall

  One Friday evening me and my friends decided to do a little bit of shopping  and hang out in the nearby mall. As usual  we decided to go to "Nirmal Lifestyle", Mulund Mumbai. 
 
As usual the Mall was fully packed with all kinda people... kids with their parents or you can say parents with their Kids, youngsters, college crowd, office goers like us, everyone in Friday Mood.

Its the best place to some promotional event for new daily soaps, reality shows, New product , new shop...whatever.
So when we reached there as usual promotional event for some brand was going on.
A young guy with mike was calling people from the Audience to participate in different Events. He dared 5 women/girls to come up on the stage and dance in front of the crowd. Two girls came forward the guy shouted “No Other Girl in the Mall Dare to the Dance” ..No response from the audience. Then a lady came to centre –stage. The crowd started cheering her. She was wearing a simple cotton salwar kameez, hair neatly combed and tied. 
The guy greeted her and ask her “Maam which song do you want me to play?”. The lady replied “Any song you like”. The guy asked the crowd now, someone from the crowded shouted “Shakira ..shakira”. 
The Dj played the “Shakira ..sharika” the lady started dancing and my good lord you should have seen the energy , the grace with which she danced. She dance the whole song and crowded equally jubilant cheering her up. Once the music stoped every one clapped for her and the event manager came and handed her with the award.
The Anchor asked “Ma'am please don’t mind, can I ask you a question”.
The lady smiled and replied “sure”
The Anchor “ How Old are you?”
The Lady smiled and said “ I am 77years Young Girl”.....
Her Grey hair shining like Silver, her Twinkling eyes like a small girl , her sweet smile ..what an amazing personality till date I can see her face when I close my eyes...
We all clapped
Thats my spirit of Zindagi Naa Milegi Dubara....

2 comments:

  1. wow.... thats amazing spirit.. we should learn this kind of attitude form her... :):) lucky that u saw a person like this in ur life... by writting these kinds of stuff, u actually motivate other too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for sharing this incident.....

    ReplyDelete