Sunday, November 30, 2014

Beautiful Dream

Last night, I saw a beautiful dream..
 As someone said correctly that follow you dream..

I am writing this dream for my own reference....

I saw that I have worked a lot in IT and it’s my time for retirement. 
Me and Mrityunjay has settle down in a smalll city and we joined a college as teachers.
Me with all grey hair sitting in a lab and doing some research work. I felt awesome....

Is this dream showing some way..don't know but i really enjoyed it and may follow it

2 comments:

  1. May all your dreams and wishes come true. In IT, you get lots of money and that's all. Joining a college as a teacher is great idea. But which subject you'll teach ma'am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats wonderful wish..13th Dec.. is Mom's Birthday...I wonder sometimes..Have i done duties of a good daughter..I wanted so much that she should be happy ..but I feel sometimes I did nothing to make her happy..Sometimes I feel I am very bad in handling relations..I am aloner

    ReplyDelete