Saturday, November 22, 2014

Yunhi Tum Mujhse Baat Karti Ho


I am sure you will agree with me when we are in love we do the craziest and weirdest things in planet.
  So what crazy things you have done? I did quite a lot of crazy stuff....

So why the hell on the earth I am asking this question?
Coz today’s story is based on one such crazy thing.
 This lazy afternoon I was thinking about my college roommate. Yes I am going to share her beautiful crazy story :)

My roommate was a very free-spirit, alive, friendly and Yo-Type personality. She was crazy for Sandals, Chicken curry, western music HARD ROCK to be specific, denim and sexy Tees.

She had absolutely no knowledge of Hindi songs and old Hindi movie songs were a BIG NO for her. In fact her love for western music introduced me to a whole new world of Shania Twains and  Bob Marleys and most importantly my Favorite Linkin park.

She never wore Salwar kameez or even kurtis with Jean
In class she used to wear jeans and Tees and hostel she would be found wearing her ultra-short jeans pants and spaghetti tops. She was fair- complexioned with Burgundy colored hair. Yes she was one of the hot chicks. I hope you have fairy imagined her by now. 
The story which I am going to narrate took place somewhere near the end of first semester (MTech). Mostly three of us Sonaora , Shalvika and me used to spend time together after classes in hostel and oh yes we didn't had boyfriends or affairs till this point in time.

One day Sona said to us "let’s go for shopping tomorrow I need to buy some Indian dress "Salwar Kameez with Dupattas" in particular”. Me and Shallu were like WHAT? Shallu said
 “ Abe pagal hogayi hai kya you wanna buy.Salwar Kameez with Dupatta”

She said "Yaar there some old Profs in class who like homely girls with Salwar Kameez."
We didn't believe her but "yaari dosti..taaza maaza" we went to shopping and got couple of Salwar kameez with Dupatta. So there was a visible change from jeans and tees to desi girl next door.BUT it didn't stopped here.

I got shock of my life one evening when I came back to room. OMG she was listening to Lataji and Kishore Da and the song was “Yunhi Tum Mujhse Baat Karti Ho" .Not just listening but actually she was practicing/learning that song and her playlist changed its full of Rafis, Kishores and Lata and Old romantic hindi songs...

I called Shallu we didn't understand the matter and when we confronted her what’s going on? She was like "Nope guys, nothing serious just like exploring hindi songs just like that"...
 Off course we didn’t believe her and we didn’t any proofs.

Next day Shallu came and told me that she has seen Sona with a guy (her classmate) walking near "Piya Millan" tree (lover's point). HUUH …

This guy was kind of desi and who loves OLD HINDI SONGS and now we were clear why she was learning the song "Yunhi Tum Mujhse Baat Karti Ho”


2 comments:

  1. ya koi pyar ka irada hai! Nice and funny. Videshi mahila ko desi pati ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad in handling relations...as I mentioned.. sad thing is that .. I don't have any contact with my two best friends ..with whom i cherish my college memories..I never wanted but ............Loner is the word

      Delete