Sunday, October 12, 2014

I want to fly ..

Few days back, I was a bit confused about what I want in life...
Just few minutes back I realized what is it ?

I want to be very famous ..people should know me and love me  and adore me  like a BIRD..
I should be a queen in my own style..wait I don't need all the money and jewels in world but I want to be ALIVE.

"Jab maan kia..Bag utha kar chal pade.."I want to be Musafir or Banjara kind.

If I would have born few centuries back..for sure I would have been the lady Sindbad :)

I just want to travel all over the world ..meet people ..have chit chat and bye.....

I would fly fly fly high like a bird.

I will make my dream come true :)

So true these lines for me

I am like a bird...
I only fly away
I don't know where my soul is,
I  don't know where my home is.............
And all I need for you to know is ..
I am like a bird , o only fly away.......

4 comments:

  1. As in Alchemist ... Follow your dreams ..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yes ..Alchemist.. That book a great , It taught me to follow my dreams when I was all alone and needed support :) . If I remember correctly , you guys had gifted me that book in Mumbai.. I will continue following my dreams. It really means a lot, Thank you Raths :)

      Delete