Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jaldi Karo............


Today morning again I got to hear the same lines from Mom which I heard so many times from her, aunts, uncles, my teachers and my Friends.  And I thought of writing this. The Lines are ‘why you are always in Hurry,Sab Kam jaldi jaldi kyu?  Be slow , sab aaram se karo .blah blah ............! Slow and Steady wins the race”. 
I was thinking very hard ‘How to become slow and steady?’ Anyone have the formula to become ‘slow and steady’.
Even when I look back to my life I start believing that God has programmed my life and me like that. I was born 2 month prior to my actual estimated time of birth when I was seven months old I never asked god why were you in hurry?
Started going to school with mom even before I could speak properly, but never ask mom why you were in hurry?
My teachers increase my date of birth further by couple of months so that I was eligible for my 10th exams. I never asked my teachers why you were in hurry. I could have waited one more year.

Just want to say that it’s you guys who have programmed me like that and now you are asking ‘why in hurry?’
Moreover ‘Slow and Steady wins  Funda holds no longer.
Jaldi Karo , Jaldi Shiko, jaldi  Samjho.. world ke bahoot problems solve Jaldi Hogi  :p

1 comment: