Saturday, January 22, 2011

Strange Lines Funny Lingo


In daily life we come across so many funny lines and strange lingos. Sometimes it has great impact on your mind and pura "chemical locha ho jata hai". I am putting some which I could recollect and will keep on adding
The first lines were told my one of my classmate in class VI and had a great impact on my life and I think this is the best line I ever heard (even better than Hollywood movies). It also shaped me as a person I am today and how I perceive others.
Iri Dorji: “This pen is so beautiful but without ink it is good for nothing” pointing his new made in china ink pen. Oh BTW he was referring to his Ex-Girl friend
Kaveri:  “We don’t have to be so Sad as Principal Sir is not going to heaven; he is just transferred to new school” class 6th during principal’s farewell function. Principal Sir almost got heart attacked and was about to go to heaven
Keya: “Yaar! Yeh Lau Kitna Kaamur de raha hai”; OK It simply means that idiot is irritating so much.BTW referring to Some GL (Guest Lecturer ) in some class. Most recently gotta know thats Kaamur dena is equivalent to zeher and Kaamur is know as Zeheri, Nagraj..blah blah.
Vika:  “ Ish Umar aur Time me Hum Sab log tumko khalnayak lage” warning Mita not talk to a Guy whom We didn’t like but Mita had a serious crush on him in College
My line : “You are not mature enough to understand my maturity” I said to Anu when she thought that I was being very immature and now she uses the same lines when having a verbal war with her husband :P
Dinu: “I know Aaj, I know Kal but what is this Aaj Kal “ When we forcefully took him for ‘Love Aaj Kal ‘. Oh BTW Dinu is still trying hard to learn Hindi but I know its a Life-long process for him J
Mrits: “ Bhabhiji ka call hai aapki Beti roo Rahi hai”  To Vijay when he was trying to impress new Joined IBM colleague Subho  in project.  Subho ‘ Vijay You are married and have a kid too . It was a great stress buster in the crucial project release.
My and Rashmi’s  Favourite ‘Oh My God Hogaya’  when things just go 180 degrees  the way we planned.
Vinita’s hyderbadi Estyle baata like “Maloom kya, Bhaijaan kya bolti, bhai bol neka Ya Jaan Bol neka! ”
Gunjan :  ‘Dil Gawahi nahi deta’  whenever she had to say no in a very polite manner. Once her heart will not give Gawahi  not even God can convinced  her

Muls : ‘ Tema Garam’ means very very angry (BTW Tema means container in Assamese, its simile for Head’)



1 comment:

  1. lovely... njoyed reading....
    Ur different in each of your blog... good one...

    btw made me recall all our memories...
    when u guys used to have fun on some of my hyderabadi hindi words....
    Miss u ppl yaar... Sply missing shopping time...:))))))))

    ReplyDelete