Thursday, February 10, 2011

Direct dil se..

This is direct dilse..no thought no thinking involve.
IS being SINGLE so bad Huh?....
Suddenly everyone popping up the same question "Shadi ( means marriage yaar!) kab kar rahi ho.. BF friend toh hoga tumhar..blah blah ...
Can you beat this one old friend of mine suddenly ask me "shadi kab kar rahi ho" . I said "No idea". You have BF. I said 'NO" after long pause "will you became my GF". I said  "if u don't have GF and I don't have BF does not mean that I will become Your GF".
Go #%^^###
I AM HAPPY BEING SINGLE.
I don't want any stupid fool to play with my emotion and then one fine day give some third class excuse to end a relation which means nothing for him. Its all S%^&.  I don't want to waste time and energy for any hopelessly idiotic person then. people just make you fool and play with your bloody emotion.
IF you don't have the dare to face the consequences and to bear the aftermath. PLEASE PLEASE don't spoil anyone's life for heaven sake.

BE SINGLE BE HAPPY.. No sad songs in life, No tears , No Agony Aunt's help. 14th Feb is around the corner! but man best thing to do is love urself , love life and enjoy it. Instead of wasting it for some fool..


I am apologetic about using such blunt and unparliamentary langauge.. but this is direct dil se..


R'jeeta

3 comments:

  1. U need not be apologetic ; all the so called "unparliamentary langauge" was absolutely apt..... in fact same words ( hindi version ) crossed my minds while I was going through your blog.......BTW I believe you should not give substantial amount of brain-thought and time for all persons and theirs ideas......they simply are wastes noses and noises are meant to be ignored.......

    At the same time don't allow any preconceived notion, which you might have gained from past experiences, to build home in your mind....of course you can learn from it so that you don't be victimized in future but don't take that as rule...... ...

    All things are very relative in this world.....Some are happy being single and others being in relationship.....

    I feel nothing is absolute in this world all are relative and very dynamic.....we should enjoy our current situation without carrying any baggage or notion of past and future.....

    oops ...jyada ho gaya kya .......but very nice and uncensored experience shared......be always as you are now......you r 10 of 10......Happy Writing and Reading......

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mrits...

    10/10 for that answer ;)

    Btw ranchoo... being single rocks... indeed... bt as Mrits said being in relationship is not bad either... each phase has its own beauty... so enjoy being single for now... relationship has its own set of tensions... lets save it for the future ;) wat say

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to both of your views.
    My point here is to be honest with ourselves whether being single or be in relationship. And Keeping it Simple and Straight. Too much complications will give unnecessary tensions in life.
    As i say sometimes you need to empty the bottle with red water before filling it with blue water and mixing them will only give BLACK color. SO to enjoy the beauty of blue color empty your bottle first..

    ReplyDelete