Monday, September 15, 2014

People I like to be as..

 Let me share a small incident of my college days. 
We were four friends Mona, Malvika, Debashri & me in the same hostel "MT Hall". One summer evening, we four were having tea and giving "adda" in the garden area discussing philosophies of life. what we want to be in next birth? ..what we were in our previous birth?..
Someone wanted to be a bird ,  scientist, explorer .Suddenly Debashri said " I want to be Shahrukh Khan in next birth"..We all looked at her and astonished by what we heard. she was so sure that she wanted to be Shahrukh Khan.


So my question of the day is ..who are the people you want to be like or rather I say I want to be like..
 c'mon! do this take a paper and start listing now..
I am sharing my list :-
  1. DEV ANAND 
  2. KHUSHWANT SINGH
  3. NAPOLEAN BONAPART
  4. STEVEN EWRIN
Right now I can think of these guys..
Reasoning ...........

Dev aNANAD
 Dev Anand : I really feel something charismatic about his personality , so stylist..so much of love for his craft, his art. I have seen couple of his interviews  a perfect gentlemen. Once he said that he came to Mumbai with just Rs 20..till he has Rs 20 with him , he has loose nothing. He made movies because he loved doing that.He was always living in his own world.. I like people who lives in their own world without bothering what world thinks or say..

Khushwant Singh : I wanted so much that he should have hit a century before leaving us. Only regret I have is that I could not write a mail to him.. I love his attitude toward life..so fearless, so well articulated his thoughts and opinions.  I read somewhere it is written in his door  " Please do not ring the bell unless you are expected."  He made me to believe that for writing stories you don't need a great command on a language but you need to hit the right chord with right emotion.


Napolean Bonapart
I don't know why ..may be this picture of Napolean Bonaparte, he is my childhood hero. First time I saw this picture was in my cousin's room.One  more similarity I have with Napolean..Any guess?  Napolean feared cats just like do I.

Steven Erwin: the crocodile hunter..  Actually initially he was forced to us by dad , being a veterinary Doctor he used to make us see lot of Animal planets and Discovery channels when we were kids. slowly we started loving the crocodile hunter..see all his shows..so fascinated by Australia Zoo..Still it is the destination I want to visit before i die. Still some where  I want to be a wild life photographer and want to shoot documentary on wild life..Steven made me understand that all snakes are not bad..and not necessarily be killed when we see them. I save snake :)

------------to be continued some other day.... 

4 comments:

  1. here is my list:-
    Kalpana Kartik
    Kawal Malik
    Joséphine de Beauharnais
    Terri Irwin

    :0)

    kidding. never thought about next birth. who knows -- kya hona hai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I want to be Atal Bihari Vajpayee :) Don't tell me you list include "Lal Krishna Advani"

      Delete
    2. hahaha. In that case, I would like to be Haradanahalli Doddegowda Deve Gowda, in my next birth ;-)
      bada naam rahega aur aapko 13 din me gaddi se utar bhi dunga ;-)

      Delete
    3. :) HD Deve Gowda ka yeh naam Hai ..I like interacting with intelligent people ..get to learn a lot from them

      Delete