Sunday, September 21, 2014

Very very happy for someone

I am very very happy now. .
I can tell you, it is very difficult to live with a guilt but today I saw something from my past  that made me so so happy. God is always great, always does the right thing, we don't understand that time but with time we can see that. I am trying to find few people from past for a long time..I got one today (not in person)  and very very happy for the person...
Someday I will tell you who are they :)

By the way this was a great week for me ..There is a new addition to my family.. I have became a aunt again..My Sister is blessed with a baby boy on Friday.

Happy Happy Now

4 comments:

  1. first of all, congratulations to you. how are the new born and your sister, doing?
    btw - what did you see from your past and how did you make it happy to you? interested to know.

    its really happy to see you happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are good :).
    A happy family picture of a old friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good to know. its always makes you happy when you see someone happy --- hai na?

      Delete
    2. Yes..Its for everyone. You feel good and happy to see someone happy :)

      Delete