Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Ghalib Aur Hum

कभी कभी शब्द  कितने काम हो जाते  है , कुछ एक्सप्रेस करने मे।


you know why people still love and will continue loving Mirza Asadullah Baig Khan..Ghalib because he never felt short of words.
Expressing each and every emotion so beautiful is indeed a gift...
lucky are those people who can express themselves so beautifully..


Today 14th Jan 2015, as everyone celebrating Bihu, sankarti , pongal..me sitting and enjoying company of Ghalib in my living room.

you know feeling sad and feeling loneliness is a disease ..disease dangerous than Cancer..Never ever get this disease.

So whats the theme of this post .. Well nothing ..
Its more like..whatever comes to my mine , I will write down. Someone ask why I write blogs,.My blogs and my posts are my memoir. It will be there even long after I am gone. You know I think everyone has a story to tell, everyone should write. Suppose something happens and this era where we live vanishes or finishes ....imagine my blog will be treasures for the new mankind that will evolved after many years  :).. OK OK just an imagination..

See your brains travel faster than speed of sound. Ghalib to loneliness to Mankind ..  (poetry to emotion to evolution..science , nuclear physics what not)..


उनके देखे से जो आ जाती है मुँह  पर रौनक
वोह  समझते है की बीमार का हाल अच्छा

 unke dekhe se joa aa jaathi hai moonh par raunaq ..
woh samajhete hain ke beemar ka haal achcha hai...

Ghalib says that on seeing her face, my face lights up and she thinks that my illness is better now. O! I do not even get the looks of sympathy now, for I just looking at her brighten up and she thinks that I am alright and recovering 
courtesy"http://rahulnegi.blogspot.in/2013/10/unke-dekhe-se-jo-aa-jati.html"

WAH WAH ...
.....................in love with Ghalib :)

I will get his biography asap..





No comments:

Post a Comment