Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Interview

Just watch the movie The Interview, that’s how a wonderful satire should be made.
I really surprise why it was not released in theatres but anyways great that it was release digital and all people with wit and sense can watch the movie. I never knew that situation in North Korea is so terrible. First time when I heard reports that its president (supreme leader )Kim Jong –il has died but propagandist spread news like angel come down from sky and carried him and all crap , I was astonished. Then the news of giving everyone fish as the dictator loved fish one month after his death.  Killing your enemies , by feeding them to hungry dogs in full public view. Gosh now that’s in human
Crazy bullshit, you must watch the movie, stories like Kim Jong-un does not fart or poo, can you believe.  I hate people who project themselves as god and goddess.  Just to show the world that you are a tough guy, you can threaten everyone of nuke.  I feel terrible for the people of North Korea. I real wish there should be some revolution and people should throw the jerk out.  Be Fearless, be brave.
No God, no godman or entire universe can send you to hell but it’s one bad deed by you, that can give you direct entry to hell.


 http://www.theinterview-movie.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment