Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mozart of Madras..

Mozart Of Madras...


No other day to say "thank you" than on your birthday, yes you are the Mozart of Madras.. n best composer of our life time.
Thank you AR Rahman.  you music is life.

Many times I am sad , low , happy , excited, in love, in break ups, in link-ups..Rahman's  music is the best dose for me. For instance , I was terrible down and sad this morning, but now I am fully charged , active and in love with myself again, All thanks to you ARR..
you motivate me much to write a post about me and your music..

what should i write in this post ?
Let me list my top 5 AR Rahman Songs. If anyone else read this post ever ..please do add you favorite Rahman songs--

Here is my list :-
 1. Columbus columbus chutti hai Aai.: This song goes with my motive of life . To discover new places , breaks the boundary and explore new heaven. As the songs says work hard for five days then 2 days just take a break and explore new unseen places and sometimes seen places.
This songs also searches for place where everything good and happy. No dirty politics no sickness, no poverty , no one sad. Have you got one .. I am searching ..............................
Here's the song just check out :-



2. chinnamma chilakkamma meenaxi..
Oh I hate the video as much as I love the song . This song perfectly uses the favour of south in hindi song. I love the tempo and beat of the music. This song will make you loose you body and swing with the music. Very beautifully used traditional musical instruments.
I wish the video should have done justice to the beautiful song
Wiki says "The initial lines of "Chinnamma Chilakamma" give a feel of South Indian peppy number, but as Sukhwinder Singh picks up his lines, a Hyderabadi accent is revealed. The lyrics are penned by Sukhwinder Singh"


Tithili dabochili maine,
 zindagi khayal ki tere 
Saare jahan ki rangat, 
mutti main aa gayi mere 
Zindagi khayal ki tere,
 hansta hua chaman tere 
Shikaven shikayaton ka tum, daaman gawafon ki dede ..

3. yeh jo des hai tera :
This song reminds me of Arunachal pradesh.The lush green mountains , the clear blue river , the innocent childhood we had...
I really miss I am childhood .. And SRK.... I love him :) in the movie.


4. Tere Bina --Guru..
best romantic song and that too in god's own voice. Just love each and  lines and many things which are hidden under the line..
This song makes me feel very special ..don't why but i love it ..eternal 


5. khamoshiyan gungunane lagi
This is the first song of Rahman and Lataji..
I have notice the song much but friend of mine made me realize the greatness of the song 
and most importantly my mom adore this song...


Sit Back , close your eyes and listen ..and ..

AND OFFCOURSE
AYE AJNABI...but the remix one .. 





No comments:

Post a Comment