Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bachi de Sachi!!



I must say she is the most intelligent, sensible Marathi Mulgi, I ever met in my life.
Sadly I have not met her much this year in 2010. I still remember the times in reliance discussing the CDA, Advisors and SM portals. She is very unlike other normal girls, she thinks very rational and I must logically too. One of the best testers I have seen in my small professional life and offcourse one of my best friend

One December evening in 2009

I just had a big fight with one of the manager in RLIC. I must say one of the biggest Fights in my entire professional life. Enough is enough I left room and just went out for fresh air. Tears were coming out of my eyes. I was thinking “this 2years I have put in so much of hard work to make this project a success and never had any problem with any other manager, user or vendor”.

I called Bachi who just left company one week back. I told her every single detail about my fight and me getting upset. We talk for an hour in phone and after realising that my grievance are not over yet.  We decided to meet in inorbit  Mall vashi. On meeting her I started another round of my “Dukh bari story”.
Bachi kept on listening to me quietly. Finally I felt little better and Bachi suggested that we should eat something interesting to forget all worries. We went to the food court and ordered chicken tikka, chicken briyani.chicken soup..etc.

One thing is common for all the chicken lovers and it is that it only takes one juicy bite of chicken to make a very sad down feeling into a very happy yuppie feeling within a few seconds.
We had the finest non-veg stuff in the food court. By now I was completely changed person don’t even remember that I was so depress few hours back all due to Bachi effect. Then we decided to shop some really cool Tees from one of the leading brand.

We both selected very funky tops with the promise that we will not wear this in each others marriage.

Bachi you always made me feel related to you. I think you are the one who have seen me crying most of the times in the wash room. Bachi you will always hold a special place in my life. There is so much I have learned from you and there are so many things I still need to learn from you. I hope to meet you more often in 2011. I wish u all the luck and great future. Without you my journey in reliance is incomplete!!!

3 comments:

  1. yes lulu.. u r right.. i too admire "bachi" a lot sometimes. very cool customer, she is!!!! i never thought testing is very simple before i saw her working in RLIC. she made it very easy.. missing all u guys in chennai. we should all meet again atleast in 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo !! Dinu ..we will meet in AAJ KAL ME ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. atlast.........mera number aaya.....hahahaha.....

    hey thanks Ranji darling....
    thanks for everything....

    Reliance Rockssssssssssss!!!!!

    ReplyDelete