Thursday, December 23, 2010

तोफ्हन उठा कर जीते है , जीनेवाले

My thanks giving list will not be complete without thanking you. I know I have hurt you the most but its you who had trusted me the most even when I was not sure about myself. I know we can never be friends like before and you have your own beautiful life and I have my own. You were there in my most difficult times, I can never repay what you have done to me and my family in this life and coming so many lifes. Believe me the respect I have for you from the first day I met you till this moment of my life has never and will never change a bit. I know at times I was very rude to you and we had most disgusting arguments in the planet. I know its only my blogs that you still read sometimes, its the only mean I can thank you my friend.



"तोफ्हन उठा कर जीते है , जीनेवाले
आपनी छोटी सी कश्ती में खुश रहते है , खुश रहने वाले

कभी पास नहीं पर दुवाओ में हमेशा रहते है, कुछ साथ निभाने वाले"

No comments:

Post a Comment