Friday, December 10, 2010

College Jumble ...

IIT kanpur is famous of its highest educational quality, various scientific & engineering research , very strigent work schedule & course materials blah blah ........... but but equally notorious of some of most Atrocious professors also. Well here I am Penning a real story which happen to one of my friend few days back...


All the characters in the story are real but their names are frictional ..so that my friend gets the degree and the professor does not sue me .

One Day Prof Zamal Habib summon one of his research scholar Akash. It was what next followed :-

Prof Zamal : “My Son think of a hypothetical situation, You have your Thesis in your right hand and a fully loaded Gun on Your Left hand”.

Then Professor took a long pause .Akash was thinking professor has really gone nuts! Phew God Save me !! He will screw me today.

Prof Zamal : “So Akash where was I?



Akash: “ Sir, Thesis in the right hand and Gun on the Left hand.

Prof Zamal : “ hmm and there are two birds sitting on that Mango tree “. Pointing to the big Mango tree visible from his chamber. “So son, what will you select –your Thesis or Shooting the birds with Gun? Tell me?

Aksash : “ My Thesis Sir”

Professor gave the most guileful smile in the universe and slowly said “ Thats what you are not doing. And my dear because Thesis are in your right hands ; you will not be able to kill the birds also and then you will became a complete looser so its high time for you to choose either of the two –THESIS OR KILLING BIRDS. I hope are getting what I am saying?”

Akash slowly nodding this head and very scared by now.Prof Zamal : “ So Akash whats in your Hands now ?” Nervoulsy Akash replied “ The Birds Sir!” and that day Prof Zamal had a hearty laughter after long long time  :)

3 comments:

  1. Hats off to Prof.....BTW Whats is Akash doing now .....Is he Dr Akash now or Akash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haa haa!! Akash now holding Thesis in both the hands and trying to complete and leave Kanpur ASAP...Lets all wish him good luck !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vashima's comment :

    All the best for the blog!!!
    I can never write but love reading…hats off for you to provide ppl like us fodder to read J
    And am still thinking what will I have in my hand…the bird or the thesis… ;)

    ReplyDelete