Monday, December 20, 2010

"Main ek patang hun….bahut udati hun" : Year That was : Part 6


Beautiful Friend
17th Dec 2010 7.30pm Bangalore 
I was stepping out of my office and got call from her. ‘Hello Madam’ a very cheerful voice from the other side as usual except for few times when she is really really down
 ‘ Hey Wassup!  Whats your Friday plan’ I asked. She said “nothing I will go home and prepare for my TD certification and BTW what is your plan?
 I said “Kuch nahi Yaar! I will go home and try to finish some of my incomplete blogs.  I am missing Mumbai days when after office we use to go to cross word, buys books and stuff and dinner @ yellow chillies and Chocolate brownie with ice cream”.
We use to talk almost every day or at least chat once in a day. We have discussed so many thing that I use to say to her that actually we can do PhD and publish our Fundas in human psychology without a degree.  We talked for more than half an hour about being happy and everything falling into place , then suddenly she popped-up the same old question she asked me long back “ Will you pray with me?”, instantaneously I said “Yes I would love to that”. As soon as these words come out from my mouth it took me to flashback.
March 2010, TD Office Mumbai
For some silly reason which I don’t even remember now, I was very down and upset. We came out of office decided walk & talk. After much discussion suddenly she ask me “do you pray? Lets pray together once”. Tears come out of eyes, I said “No I don’t, I don’t believe in God and I will not beg before him” and tears kept on coming out of my eyes. She didn’t say anything that time or forced me. But that day onwards she kept on telling me about her faith in god and good things. She took all the pain to mail me everyday stuff from bible. She tried slowly but continuously building my faith in god. After sometime somewhere deep inside slowly I started admiring her faith and it was her faith that made her so positive about everything in life ****
We (including Vini & laxmi) had great time in Mumbai TD. Shopping from R City Mall to Nirmal Life Style, trying all the fancy restaurant and dinning bar in the city, sitting 40% of our office times in canteen, trying out Chicken every single day in office canteen, very deadly Vishapur Trek. I had wonderful few months in TD
*****
Now that I have start believing firmly that everything in life as a purpose and the only purpose I join Teradata was to meet a strong believer in faith, a great friend and beautiful Person called RASHMI POOJARI (RP).
P.s : Oh yes Rashmi! Even I felt the dialogue “Main ek patang hun….bahut udati hun... main mere life ke har scene main ek star hun...” fits you perfectly..






3 comments:

  1. :) :) :) :) ... all i am doing right now is smiling my dear.... truly i still cant believe THAT day in teradata and THIS day... so much has changed naa... and for better...

    Miss those walks... those talks... crossword time pass... really... dont worry i will come to banglore soon ;)

    Love ya...
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you two always stay in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @harpeet thanks @RP will be meeting soon

    ReplyDelete